Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
Like drivers in other parts of the country, drivers in Cambria County, Pennsylvania, face various road conditions—and drivers—that can make travel challenging. Driving can become hazardous even for the most responsible driver. The best way to protect yourself, your vehicle and your passengers is to ensure you have adequate auto insurance coverage when you get behind the wheel.
The Horne Insurance team of dedicated, experienced insurance professionals can help you assess your auto insurance options through our network of trusted carriers and assorted policy options.
Why Do I Need Auto Insurance?
Auto insurance gives you financial protection when the unexpected happens, whether it’s a minor fender bender, a damaging vehicle fire or a stolen car. Auto insurance can also protect you against a lawsuit if you cause damage to someone’s property. Auto coverage is a financial safeguard that can help you with others’ claims against you. An auto insurance policy can give you the financial support to afford these costs without paying for them solely out-of-pocket.
Is Auto Insurance Required in Pennsylvania?
Pennsylvania law requires all vehicle owners to have vehicle liability insurance on their registered vehicles. This insurance helps cover property damage or injuries you might cause in an accident. If you are at fault in an accident, your auto liability coverage can help pay for covered losses, such as the other person’s medical bills and damage to their vehicle.
What Does Auto Insurance Cover?
Auto insurance policies vary. Common types of auto coverage include:
· Liability insurance—If an accident is your fault, this coverage may help pay for your damage to others who weren’t in the car with you. In Pennsylvania, drivers are required to carry minimum levels of liability insurance.
o Bodily injury liability coverage. This coverage may pay for third-party medical bills and sometimes for death benefits.
o Property damage liability coverage. This coverage may pay for damage to the other party’s property.
· Collision insurance—This coverage may cover damage to your vehicle sustained in an accident or collision with an object.
· Comprehensive insurance—This coverage may pay for non-accident damage, such as weather damage, fires, theft, vandalism or other incidents.
· Personal injury protection (PIP) coverage—This coverage may pay for your medical bills if you are injured in an accident. This coverage may also cover other losses, such as lost income. In Pennsylvania, drivers are required to carry minimum amounts of PIP coverage on their auto policies.
· Uninsured/underinsured motorist insurance—If someone who doesn’t have appropriate liability coverage caused your accident, this coverage might help cover damages.
How Much Does Auto Insurance Cost?
What you pay for your auto insurance depends on various factors, including your coverage limits, your vehicle’s model and value, your driving history, where you reside and your past claims history. We can help put together an affordable policy that gives you the protection you want with the best value.
Get Your Auto Insurance Coverage Today
Horne Insurance insures drivers in Maryland and Pennsylvania. Call us today at 814-948-8940 to get an estimate on auto insurance.